Faucet and Sink Installer is a multi-purpose under-sink plumbing tool that lets you work faster, easier and more efficiently on supply lines, fittings and nuts. This faucet wrench fastens and removes plastic basin nuts and supply line nuts, along with 7/8-inch and 1-inch hex nuts. A great addition to any toolbox, its extra-long design is ideal for hard-to-reach applications, easily reaching mounting nuts on faucets and sprayers.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative trendy products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.