Sales Ends When Timer Hits Zero!
Hand tapping is a slow and tedious process that has remained unchanged for years. EasyTaps™ drive end is designed to match bolt sizing and utilize all the advantages of common sockets and wrenches — EasyTaps™ is sure to speed up your processes.
EasyTaps™ work faster and last longer than traditional hand taps due to the engineered advantages. Tests on mild steel indicate tapping 100 holes or more while maintaining the same high-quality thread.
- Excellent high-speed steel, high hardness with good durability.
- Nitriding coated surface for anti-rust effect.
- Performed well in tapping, quick with high accuracy.
- Spiral pointed design for simultaneous chip removal and tapping.
- Suitable for machine and manual use, great for auto repair and machinery where metric threads are specified.
- It is the most versatile option for the non-skilled worker allowing for further cost savings, or allowing the professional to increase productivity.
- Material: High-Speed Steel
- Size: 3mm /4mm /5mm /6mm /8mm
- Thread Diameter: 3mm(M3)/4mm(M4)/5mm(M5)/6mm(M6)/8mm(M8)