Sales Ends When Timer Hits Zero!
The 45° Lock Miter Router Bit creates interlocking fingers that provide a strong mechanical locking action that makes woodcraft such as frame, cabinet, wardrobe or even closet project much easier to clamp. There is no tendency for the joint to slide out of alignment under clamping pressure, and the wedged tenons tighten up nicely for a strong corner joint.
The increased long grain gluing surface also helps to strengthen the joint over a basic rabbet or butt joint. Machining parts with the 45° Lock Miter Router Bit is easy—with the bit height set, one part is cut horizontally on the router table, while the corresponding part is cut vertically. The bit is ideal for joining drawer boxes, cabinet parts, and for building 4-sided columns.
- Body Material: Solid Hardened Steel
- Blade Material: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
- Shank Diameter: 1/4" / 6.35mm
- Blade Width: 1-3/8 " / 35mm
- Total Length: 51mm
- Suitable For : MDF, solid wood, MDF, particle board, plywood, etc.