The Adjustable Magic Hexagon Wrench is one of the most versatile gripping tools available. It brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench.
The Adjustable Magic Hexagon Wrench distributes force around a work surface and automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts. Just place the wrench head over the nut or bolt and squeeze the handles to close the jaws for a snug fit. No more searching for that odd-sized socket.
The Adjustable Magic Hexagon Wrench has four toothed jaws that firmly grip hex heads by the flats. Because the jaws are toothed for grip, they can even turn damaged nuts and pipe or tubing.
It also has four serrated jaw surfaces and a new Interlock mechanism that stays locked while under torque load making it ideal for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and air line fittings.
The Adjustable Magic Hexagon Wrench automatically adjusts to fit 13 sizes of fasteners as well as pipes and tubes from 1/2-inch to 13/16-inch. And while traditional gripping tools can damage and distort pipes and tubes, the Adjustable Magic Hexagon Wrench’s jaws surround two-thirds of the surface for a distributed and balanced grip.
- Brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench.
- Distributes force around a work surface.
- Automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts.
- Terrific for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and air line fittings.
- Size: 8 inches / 200mm;
- Clamping diameter : 11mm-20mm; suit for Nuts : m6-m12;
- Covers 5 SAE Sizes (Imperial): 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4in
- Covers 9 Metric Sizes: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20mm