Easy Joiner™ Bit is the most common and ideal for wood joining by end-to-end and edge-to-edge. The router works with one workpiece face up, the other face down. When the bit height is correct, the two pieces should slide together with their faces perfectly flush.
Easy Joiner ™ assembly includes five 3 carbide tipped wing finger cutters, a ball bearing guide, a 1/2" shank, shims, spacers, and washers.
With its multiple interlocking fingers, this bit creates a maximum gluing surface area for superior edge joints and splice joints. The fingers have a wedged shape, which when clamped together, helps to close up the joint without any gaps.
- Anti-kickback design.
- Solid Hardened Steel Body and Industrial grade micro grain carbide.
- High hook & shear angles allow cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter-free.
- Totally enclosed & lubricated Bearing.
- Baked on heat-resistant coating prevents the build-up of sawdust, resin, and pitch.
- Body Material: Solid Hardened Steel
- Blade Material: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
- Blade height: 39.8 mm,
- Shank: 12.7 mm
- Cutting width: 12.7 mm,
- Overall height: 95 mm
- Quantity: 1pc
Note: For best results run at full speed in a 1-1/2 horsepower table-mounted router.