Sales Ends When Timer Hits Zero!
Faucet and Sink Installer is a multi-purpose under-sink plumbing tool that lets you work faster, easier and more efficiently on supply lines, fittings and nuts. This faucet wrench fastens and removes plastic basin nuts and supply line nuts, along with 7/8-inch and 1-inch hex nuts. A great addition to any toolbox, its extra-long design is ideal for hard-to-reach applications, easily reaching mounting nuts on faucets and sprayers.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts